Monday, September 24, 2012

Interbike 2012 Part 1 - Stuff I Should Know

Interbike was this past weekend in Vegas.  It's the largest industry specific bike tradeshow in the US, and I have to say that I HATE Vegas.

More about Vegas itself later, but before I forget I listened to Stuff You Should Know Podcasts pretty much the whole drive out and back  (Denver - Vegas - Denver) and here are the ones I listened to this trip.

How cremation works.
Does acupuncture work?
How Blood Pattern Analysis works.
How Crime Scene Photography works
How a Nuclear Meltdown works.
How Molecular Gastronomy works.
A Podcast to Remember
What is Parallel evolution?
How Military Snipers work.
How Schrunken Heads Work.
Human Cannonballs
How to Land on a Government Watch List .
How Schizophrenia works
Cryonics: Hi, Frozen Body!
How Lie Detectors Work
How Family Crests Work
A Podcast on Zoot Suits? Yes.
The Wind Cries Thyphoid Mary
The Nile is Just a River in Egypt.
Do you lose the right to privacy when you die?
How Gene Patents Work.

What happens to abandon mines?
How the Electoral College Works.
Can you test a nuclear weapon without a fallout?

No comments :

Post a Comment